The influence and leadership of the Southern Baptist have been the reason for the many Hmong people who have given their lives to Jesus Christ and the start of Hmong speaking churches across the United States.
- To interpret the vision of the Southern Baptist to the Hmong congregations in achieving the great commission of our Lord Jesus.
- To encourage the Hmong congregations to participate in the cooperative program of the Southern Baptist Convention and to know how Southern Baptists Work together.
- To produce materials into the Hmong language and culture, training the existing Hmong congregation in developing more Hmong leaders to the Ministry.
- To help contextualize and edit literatures of the Southern Baptist into the Hmong language.
- To plan and organize an annual conference consisting of fellowship, worship, and leadership training.
- To promote Bible Institutes to the second - generation believers and prepare them for entry into the ministry.
- To establish a resource center providing information for our members.
- To partner with other organizations in realizing and achieving our goals.